Infinis

A Committee of Khusa - Massbreed

dbm57wr-0ddb9ed5-34ab-4753-9d00-49edede2

The first Saturday in September every year is International Vulture Awareness Day. This year that day is 5 September 2020.

Khusa are based on bearded vultures, also called lammergeiers and ossifrages. Bearded vultures are on the IUCN red list as near threatened with population listed as declining.

So on 5 September, it would be excellent if as many players as possible would breed all their khusa to celebrate vultures.
Khusa x Black Marrow pairings are especially great, because marrows are also very vulturine.

I want to see the AP riddled with dragon vultures pls 

Let me know if you want a reminder and I'll list you below and ping you on the 5th.
jerzeeshadow

paintra

shokomon

dracaena

chaosdawn

solaries

mnkn10

obelisk_light

princesslucy

Edited by Infinis

Boom-Khusa-Yay!🎆

I love this idea. It's a massbreed with a cause!👍

https://dragcave.net/group/28243

I have a whole group of nice lineages and codes to breed.  Put me on the list, and please remind me!

Khusa-Palooza!

Edited by jerzeeshadow

i'm in! i'm going to put it in my calendar for the preceding week, so i remember not to breed any vulturine babs until the 5th.

Edited by miaou

May I be added to a reminder list? I'd love to do my part even though I don't have many khusas :D

I can contribute my Khusa too, though I may need a reminder.

*chanting*

KHUSA - KHUSA - KHUSA - KHUSA - KHUSA!!!

Ahem, I mean, I'm in XD!

Put me down for a reminder please.  I have 2 pair from each biome on release day that have never bred.  I'll use holiday mates to make sure any egg comes out khusa (I don't keep any cb marrow so it wouldn't be that).

If it helps get people thinking about the plight of the vultures, I'm all for it.

I've never participated in massbreeds before but this is such a good cause. Spreading awareness of species that need conservation is something very close to my heart. I will definitely give this a try.

I don't have tonnes, and I'm travelling but I'll definitely give it a whirl.

I haven't participated in a massbreed in a few years, much less one for a good cause, so I'd like to join. I would also like a reminder, if it's not too much trouble.

(On a side note, this thread made me check my Khusas. I have just one male CB Khusa and three females. I need to get another male before the massbreed date. Got one in the AP.)  

Edited by obelisk_light

;w; i'm so glad people are interested ;w;

updated the reminder list to here ❤️

Please add me to the reminder list. Please and thank you.

I have a few Khusas paired with Pillows - I don't have that many suitable Marrows, sadly.

*bump*

It's Khusa breeding day!  :)

Update:

23 Khusa eggs, 3 other breed eggs, 3 no interests.

Edited by Confused Cat

Got my Khusas all done - 7 non-Khusa & 5 Khusa, with only one refusal.